These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website http://www.gianniscumaci.com/. The website is operated by Locket Creative Ltd (trading as Gianni Scumaci / GS Education), a company incorporated in England and Wales (registered number 07712536, with its registered address at 33-35 Daws Lane, London NW7 4SD). Collectively referred to as “we/us/our”.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
Please note that these Terms do not apply to the sale of goods sold via the website. Such sales are subject to our Terms of Sale.
If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
All content included on our website, is the property of Locket Creative Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of our website, including any such content uploaded by Users.
By continuing to use our website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission. All such rights not expressly granted are reserved.
LICENSE TO USE OUR WEBSITE…
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only do the following:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- stream audio and video files from our website; and
- use our website services by means of a web browser subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, download, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Locket Creative Ltd.
Additionally, unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
You may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
You must not use our website for the following purposes:
- in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is harmful, unlawful, illegal or fraudulent or in connection with any harmful, unlawful, illegal, or fraudulent purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
USER LOGIN DETAILS…
Accessing certain services on the website may require registration and the creation of an account. You will not be able to create an account unless you are at least 16 years of age.
If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you with OR you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
You must keep your password confidential. If you become aware of any disclosure of your password you must notify us in writing immediately
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
CANCELLATION AND SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT…
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details;
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES…
From time to time, our website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Locket Creative Ltd. or that of our affiliates.
We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of using them.
The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
While we use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computer.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to the ‘Limitations and Exclusions of Liability’ detailed below, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY…
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
No medical, legal or financial advice, diagnosis or treatment is provided on the website. You hereby agree not to interpret any information on the website as such.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of your use of our website or any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
BREACHES OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS...
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or suspend or delete your account on our website.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
Our logos and our other registered and unregistered trade marks are trade marks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The third party registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION…
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
This website is owned and operated byLocket Creative Ltd (trading as Gianni Scumaci / GS Education). Questions, comments and requests in relation to these terms and conditions are welcome – you can contact by:
- Using our website contact form; or
- Email (email@example.com)